Next Steps for Accepted Students
Deposit to Eastern Today!
After you have been accepted, you are eligible to deposit. Depositing will reserve your enrollment at Eastern for the upcoming semester. To deposit, please submit the following forms and payment.
Make Your $150.00 Deposit Online
Or Mail your $150.00 registration deposit (non-refundable). Make checks payable to Eastern University Undergraduate Admissions
*Contact your admissions counselor, if you don't know your student id #.
Forms to be mailed in after or with your Deposit
Other items that need to be submitted before you start your semester:
Mail your registration deposit and forms to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Are you still trying to make your decision?
We offer the following options for a more in-depth visit:
- Sit in on a class
- Meet with a professor (have questions written down in advance to ask professor)
- Meet with your admissions counselor and take another tour of campus
- Stay overnight
- Come to our Explore Eastern Weekend or Open House Days
- Set up a customized, Individual Visit today
Here are some other suggestions:
- Contact your admissions counselor with ANY questions you have about Eastern
- Review the Majors and Programs you are interested in.
- Check out more Scholarships offered from Eastern.
- Find out if Eastern is affordable with our Net Price Calculator.
- Review our outstanding placement for students who have graduated from EU in recent years.