Congratulations! Next Steps for Accepted Students
Deposit to Eastern Today
After you have been accepted, you are eligible to submit your registration deposit. Depositing will reserve your enrollment at Eastern for the upcoming semester. To deposit, please submit the following payment:
Step 1: Make Your $150.00 Deposit Payment Online Now
- Go to my.eastern.edu
- Click on the log in graphic, and enter your username and password
- Click Web Advisor for Students, and select Student Accounts
- Select View Account and Make Payments
- Enter $150 in the Amount to Pay field for the deposit
- Select your payment method and enter the data as requested
Step 2: Forms to be mailed* to confirm your Deposit
- Print & Mail* Student Acceptance Form Today
- Print & Mail* Housing Contract (if living on campus) Today
Step 3: Forms to be mailed* before your semester starts
- Print & Mail* Health Forms 30 days before your semester starts
- Print & Mail* Parent/Guardian Information Form before your semester starts
*Mail all Deposit Items to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Undergraduate Admissions offers the following suggestions for a more in-depth visit
- Sit in on a class
- Meet with a professor (have questions written down in advance to ask professor)
- Meet with your admissions counselor and take another tour of campus
- Stay overnight
- Come to our Explore Eastern Weekend or Open House Days
- Set up a customized, Individual Visit today
- Contact your admissions counselor with ANY questions you have about Eastern
- Review the Majors and Programs you are interested in.
- Check out more Scholarships offered from Eastern.
- Find out if Eastern is affordable with our Net Price Calculator.
- Review our outstanding placement for students who have graduated from EU in recent years.