Printable Materials for Prospective Undergraduates
- Areas of Study: describes benefits of majors and related academic departments
- Viewbook: describes the Eastern Undergraduate experience
Application and Support Materials for College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Arts and Sciences Application
- Reference Form for Application
- Transfer Evaluation Form
- Catalog: describes Undergraduate majors, minors and policies for Eastern
Other Applications Types
- Reinstate Application: if you have applied to EU in last two years.
- Transient Application: degree-seeking student at another institution who wishes to take courses at EU in order to graduate from home institution.
- Non-degree High School Application: high school students who wish to take a college-level course before completing their high school diploma.
- Visiting Learner Application: take summer courses online at Eastern.
- Application for BSW at Esperanza College: Esperanza College students only can apply to the CAS BSW at Esperanza College program.
- Application for Adult Learner: Any person over 22 years of age with no previous college experience is welcome to request course registration on a space available basis.
- International Exchange Student Application - for exchange students