Scheduling Your Visit
Submit your Individual Online Reservation today.¬† Eastern's visit center schedules individual visits on Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM.¬† Please request a minimum of 7 days before your actual arrival to receive optimal hospitality during your visit.¬†
- Overview Meeting with an admissions counselor (apprx 30 min.)
- Campus Tour with an Eastern Student (apprx. 1hr and 15 minutes)
- Complimentary lunch in our dining commons between 11 AM and 2 PM (appx. 30 min.)
- Join us for Chapel on Wednesday from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Sit in on a Class (apprx. 1hr or 1hr 20 min.)
- Meet with a professor or coach (apprx. 30 min)
- Spend the night with a student
- Mini-Vacation! ¬†Check out local tourist locations
- Attend a sports game, musical, play, or other organized events.
Planning for Your Visit
- We would like at least one week's notice for visits so we have time to accommodate your interests.
- Because of our dynamic chapels, Wednesday morning visits are recommended.
- Dress comfortably & bring comfortable walking shoes; our campus is 115 acres and the tour is comprehensive.
- We welcome all family members to be a part of your day. ¬†Lunch is complimentary to you and your family, if you are on campus between 11 AM - 2 PM.
- Airport drop-off and pick-ups must be between 9 AM - 5 PM; Monday-Friday unless otherwise arranged with your admissions counselor.
- Guests may stay for a maximum of 24 hours.
- Maximum of 2 meals are provided for guests.
- Campus tours and interviews are available between 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday-Friday.
Enjoy a personalized visit during the weekdays.¬† Learn more.
October 14, 2013 @ 8:00 AM
Featuring:¬† Darrell Pearson,¬†
November 2, 2013 @ 9:00 AM
Featuring: Dr. Tony Campolo, Professor Emeritus
November 11, 2013 @ 8:00 AM
Featuring: Darrell Pearson,¬†
February 17, 2014 @ 8:00 AM
March 22, 2014 @ 9:00 AM
April 14, 2014 @ 8:00 AM
Featuring: ¬†Dr. Tony Campolo,¬†Professor Emeritus
Example of an Open House Schedule
- Weekday Open Houses start at 8:00 am.
- Saturday Open Houses start at 9:00 AM.
08:00 AM ¬† ¬†Registration - Check in and enjoy refreshments
08:15 AM ¬† ¬†Welcome to Eastern from the Admissions Team
09:00 AM ¬† ¬†Campus Tours
10:15 AM ¬† ¬†Greetings from an Eastern Dignitary
11:00 AM ¬† ¬†Financial Aid and Scholarship Break-Out Session
12:00 PM ¬† ¬†Lunch in Dining Commons
01:00 PM ¬† ¬†Majors and Student Activities Break-Out Session
Schedule is subject to change.
Participate in informative OPEN HOUSES at Eastern University.¬†Learn more.
Who Should Come:¬† Any APPLIED prospective senior (of high school age) or transfer student.
Arrive:¬† January 31, 2014 @ 4:00 PM
Depart:¬† Feb 2, 2014 @ 12:00 PM ¬†
What: Explore Eastern Weekend is open to all APPLIED prospective senior (of high school age) or transfer students.¬† Prospective students will get the opportunity to spend the weekend on campus with current Eastern students. In addition, the admissions office is excited to offer varied activities to provide prospective students with a taste of the Eastern community. Activities include:
- Meeting representatives from different majors
- Worship with Eastern Alums
- Chances to win free books for one semester
- FREE Eastern Hoodies
- Campus-wide events sponsored by student clubs
An overnight experience over a specific weekend. Learn more.¬†
Submit your Individual Online Reservation today to one of the corresponding dates below for your Saturday visit.¬†
Eastern University offers Saturday visit options on most Saturdays during our spring semester. Visit sessions will begin at 10:00, 11:00 and 1:00 on each Spring Semester Saturday visit day, and will be available by appointment only. All visits will include both a group information session led by an Eastern Admissions Counselor and a campus tour. Visits starting at 10:00 and 11:00 will also include lunch in the campus Dining Commons. Saturday visits will be offered on the following dates:
All Spring Semester Saturday visits are scheduled by appointment only.
* Dates overlap with Eastern University‚Äôs spring break. Lunches will not be available on these days, and campus tours will likely be led by Admissions Counselors and not Eastern students.
Submit your Individual Online Reservation today to one of the corresponding dates above for your Saturday visit.
During each Spring semester, you can visit on select Saturdays.¬† Learn more.
Policy for Setting up a Group Visitation:
Generally speaking, group visits (consisting of 9th to 12th graders) arriving Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between the hours of 1pm and 3pm have been approved in the past. In order to provide the best possible experience, we ask that your group keep an 8:1 student to chaperone ratio.
Admissions counselors are divided by territory to best serve students. Contact the admission counselor who is most appropriate for your geographical area and the student status (first-year, transfers, etc) of your group.¬† All groups that wish to visit must get approval two or more weeks prior to the approved visit date. Once the visit has been approved by your admissions counselor and scheduled, your counselor will confirm the details.
Expectations during a Group Visit:
A group visit consists of 30 or fewer students with an 8:1 student:chaperone ratio. Eastern can provide:
- an 'EU Overview‚Äô with an admissions counselor highlighting the academic offerings, scholarship opportunities, ministries, campus life and admissions requirements.
- an EU Tour led by students from Eastern that lasts for approximately 1 hour. (We cannot offer any overnight accommodations to groups.)
- We cannot guarantee that each group will see a dorm room during the tour, but do recommend that individuals from the group to come back for an individual visit to see a room.
NOTE: Unruly or disrespectful behavior will result in the organization not being able to return in the future.
If your group visit is approved during lunch hours, you are welcome to dine in our dining commons at the door price payable by the group at entry of dining commons.It is our goal to provide all group visitors with an informative and productive day.
Contact YOUR admissions counselor to set-up your group visit
It is our goal to provide each group visit with an informative and productive day resulting in an increased and sincere interest in Eastern University.
Do you want to bring a GROUP of prospective students to visit Eastern?¬† Learn more.