Why Choose Eastern as an Adult Student?
- Awards & Honors: Eastern is a Nationally-Recognized Christian University offering Top Adult Undergraduate Degrees, over 20 master’s degrees, 28 graduate certifications, and 4 doctoral programs.
- Programs Tailored for the Working Adult: Our online and evening classes at over 6 Philadelphia and Harrisburg locations are designed to fit into your schedule and help you reach your goals.
- Faith, Reason, Justice: In every Eastern program, students learn how faith, reason, and justice intersect and how to use their degree to make significant contributions in their communities, families, and workplaces.
- Dedicated, Passionate Faculty: Our professors are not only passionate about their field of study, but about the students they serve. Individualized support and mentorship naturally occur in the Eastern community.
- Personalized academic advising and career development: As an Eastern student, you are assigned a Student Success Advisor who is available to answer questions, assist with course selection, and ensure you remain on the right path to reaching your educational goals. Students can also leverage Eastern’s individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- Inclusive Christian Community: We are enriched by persons of different ethnicities, ages, academic programs, nationalities, gender, economic backgrounds, political views, and ways of understanding one’s place in the world.
- Competitive Pricing: We are committed to making your education possible and are proud to be one of the more affordable universities in the Greater Philadelphia and Harrisburg area. Talk with your Enrollment Counselor about how to offset your out-of-pocket costs.
- Tuition Discounts are available through our many partnerships with higher-learning institutions and corporations, merit scholarships, and grants. Ask your Enrollment Counselor if your college or employer is one of our partners or if your program offers tuition scholarships.
- Military Benefits: Eastern is honored to be named a Military Friendly School and a participant in the Yellow Ribbon program. Learn more about the benefits available to military service members and their families.