Adjunct Instructors (Nursing Clinical)
Eastern University, a Christian university of the arts and sciences, invites applications for adjunct Nursing Clinical Faculty members for the 2011-2012 academic year. Specialties sought include intensive care (ICU), medical surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, community health and mental health.
Review of applications will be open until positions are filled. Please send cover letter to include a brief statement of your faith, current curriculum vitae, transcripts, and three current professional references with attention to the appropriate search number to email@example.com or mail to:
c/o Dr. Maryanne Peters
1300 Eagle Rd.
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696
- Vibrant Christian faith: Eastern is a Christian university in the Evangelical tradition
- Masters degree in Nursing is preferred or progress towards one.
- Pennsylvania licensure as a registered nurse
- Professional nursing experience in your specialty area
- Academic experience in clinical nursing education
- A specialty certification is preferred but not mandatory
- Familiarity with educational technology (e.g., Blackboard) or teaching online is preferred
About Eastern University
Eastern University is a Christian university of the arts and sciences that integrates faith, reason and justice for students in its undergraduate, graduate, Seminary, urban, professional and international programs. Applicants should have a religious commitment compatible with its mission. The university complies with federal and state guidelines of nondiscrimination in employment; members of protected classes encouraged to apply.
This description is intended to describe the general level and nature of work performed by the person/people assigned to this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities of the person/people so assigned.