Eastern University, a university of the liberal arts and sciences located in St. Davids, Pennsylvania, invites applications for the position as the¬†Assistant Director of Recruitment. ¬†Reporting to the Director of Enrollment, the Assistant Director of Recruitment for the Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies (CCGPS) of Eastern University is responsible for the management of recruitment staff in their assigned programs, recruiting new students for class starts, recommending marketing strategy, and implementing business development efforts. The overall mission is to meet and exceed enrollment goals at CCGPS.¬†
Status: ¬†Full-time, staff, 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year.
Applicants are requested to send a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and salary requirements to¬†firstname.lastname@example.org.
All positions remain open until filled.
1. Member of the CCGPS Enrollment Leadership Team
2. Attends weekly enrollment team meetings ¬† ¬†
3. Formulates, administers and maintains the enrollment efforts, operational procedures and practices consistent with the mission, goals, and objectives of Eastern University and the CCGPS Enrollment Team.
4. Responsible for management of recruitment staff in CCGPS and for directing and mentoring recruiters to engage in proactive recruitment strategies aimed at developing and expanding the market.
5. Meets or exceeds recruitment goals for the Enrollment Management department, and promotes all CCGPS programs. ¬†
6. Communicates to prospective students through all stages of the application process, from application to enrollment in class, in a timely fashion. Utilizing phone, email, database technology, and contact management systems to support effective and timely communication to internal and external partners.
7. Effectively prospects across demographic boundaries within community organizations such as: high schools, colleges, churches, and corporations, etc., to expand interest and awareness of Eastern‚Äôs educational products and offerings and to attract new students.
8. Manages recruitment functions by tracking of students in Eastern University‚Äôs CARS database, NOLIJ and CRM. ¬†Responsible for updating internal recruitment reports for communication and informational purposes regarding student recruitment progress and class starts.
9. Assists as needed with the day-to-day operational activities within the Department of Enrollment Management; maintain and nourish strong working relationships with CCGPS departments including academic programs, career services, student services, financial aid and the alumni association.¬†
10. Leads and collaborates with the office of Partnership Services to assist in the development of new and existing partnerships, leading to the delivery of strong cohorts.¬†
11. Develops and delivers on statistic, strategic, and comment reports to the enrollment team as necessary.¬†
12. Organizes and participates in recruitment events and activities to promote Eastern University. Events include but are not limited to: open houses, information sessions, group presentations, individual meetings, and public relations events. Events are held on evenings or weekends as necessary.
13. Acquires knowledge of and able to articulate the mission of Eastern University. ¬†Acquires knowledge of all CCGPS programs through cross training, and articulates with ease the details and specifications of CCGPS programs
14. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Director of Enrollment
15. Embodies values of caring and compassion, justice and integrity, competence and affirmation. ¬†Seeks to treat each member of the campus community with fairness, dignity and respect seeking a spirit of unity and harmony as we join together to achieve our common mission.
Bachelor‚Äôs degree is required. ¬†Experience in recruiting/sales is strongly preferred. ¬†Excellent listening skills, verbal and written communication skills are essential. ¬†Proven administrative skills, including good attention to detail, and computer literacy (Windows, word processing, spreadsheet, and database) is essential. ¬†Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and see them through to completion. ¬†Current valid driver‚Äôs license is required, as the position will require availability for travel to a variety of locations within the region. ¬†Flexibility in schedule is also required as evening and weekend hours are required periodically.
About Eastern University
Eastern University is a Christian university of the arts and sciences that integrates faith, reason and justice for students in its undergraduate, graduate, Seminary, urban, professional and international programs. Applicants should have a religious commitment compatible with its mission. The university complies with federal and state guidelines of nondiscrimination in employment; members of protected classes encouraged to apply.
This description is intended to describe the general level and nature of work performed by the person/people assigned to this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities of the person/people so assigned.