Austen K. DeBlois Library FAQs
1. Q. How do I find books?
A. Access to the circulation stacks is currently for Library staff only. Use the online catalog to search for books. Compile a list of books you’d like and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave at the Circulation Desk.
2. Q. How many books can I borrow? Can I keep them for the whole semester?
A. Check the Library borrowing rules under Library Services.
3. Q. My textbook never arrived. Can I check out the Library’s copy?
A. The Library maintains a Reserve collection of all current semester textbooks and required reading. Check the Reserve borrowing rules under Library Services. Reserves are first come/first served. The Library will not handle interlibrary loan requests for textbooks.
4. Q. The book I want is at Warner Library. Do I have to go there to get it?
A. Visit the Interlibrary Loan Services page and fill out an Intralibrary Loan form. The book will be delivered to the Seminary within 2-3 days.
5. Q. You don’t have the book I need. Can I get it from another library?
A. Visit Interlibrary Loan Services to request the book through EZ Borrow. If it’s not available through EZ Borrow, contact email@example.com and the Library staff will track it down for you.
But I need it today!
Visit the Interlibrary Loan Information section of Library Services to learn about visiting other seminary libraries in the area.
6. Q. How do I find journal articles?
A. Visit Library Collections to learn about journal search databases helpful for seminary students.