Library Thesis/Dissertation Help
Getting started on your thesis/dissertation? Finished your thesis/dissertation? The links below will help you navigate the library's thesis/dissertation resources and submission process. Questions can be directed to Warner Library's Information Desk.
Dissertations & Theses @ Eastern University- Eastern's Collection of student electronic theses & dissertations (ETD), hosted by ProQuest.
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Full Text- Another great place to find examples of theses and dissertations. Proquest Dissertations & Theses contains "the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses on humanities and social sciences."
PQDT Open- PQDT Open provides the full text of open access dissertations and theses free of charge. The authors of these dissertations and theses have opted to publish as open access.
American Doctoral Dissertations, 1933-1955- Hosted by EBSCOhost, this is the "only searchable index available of dissertations published during the 1930s to 1950s."
Full-Text PhD Dissertations- View complete Eastern U. PhD dissertations from 2012 to present.
List of PhD in Organizational Leadership Dissertations- View a list of completed dissertations topics from Eastern alumni who completed their PhD in Organizational Leadership.
Examples of dissertation/thesis searches in Worldcat.org:
Print Theses & Dissertations- available for viewing at Warner Library. The library has copies of student theses and dissertations for reference use only (items cannot leave the library). These print copies are located on the Library's Lower Level in the Periodicals section under the following corresponding call numbers:
Seminary Theses and Dissertations
- BV4070 .E292--Bachelor of Divinity Theses
- BV4070 .E293--Master of Biblical Theses
- BV4070 .E294--Master of Religious Education Theses
- BV4070 .E296--Master of Theology Theses
- BV4070 .E297--Doctor of Ministry Theses
- BV4070 .E298--Doctor of Theology Dissertations
- BV4070 .E299--Doctor of Religious Education Dissertations
CCGPS Theses and Dissertations
- LD1741 .E462 T542--Master of Science in Urban Economic Development Theses
- LD1741 .E462 T543--Master of Education Theses
- LD1741 .E462 T544--Master of Arts in Urban Studies Theses
- LD1741 .E462 T545--PhD in Leadership Dissertations
- LD1741 .E462 T546--PhD and DA in Marriage and Family Therapy Dissertations
- LD1741.E462 T542--Master of Science and Master of Business Administration in Economic Development
- LD1741. E462 T547--Master of Theological and Cultural Anthropology Theses
Submiting your Thesis/Dissertation
Step 1: Eastern University's Dissertation and Thesis Copyright and Library Release Forum- Ready to upload your thesis/dissertation? This is where you need to submit an electronic copy to Warner Library.
Step 2: Publishing your dissertation/thesis at Eastern University (ProQuest submission)- Please carefully read and follow the publishing guidelines.
- Looking for more help? View Proquest's Student Submission video tutorials
- PhD. in Organizational Leadership (excerpt from 4th ed Dissertation Handbook)
- DA in Marriage and Family
- DMIN project guidelines
- Economic Development