Interlibrary Loan Services
Book Requests - Additional book resources available here
EZ BORROW: Use for books NOT in our EU libraries. (Takes 2-3 days)
- Not available in EZ-Borrow? WARNER LIBRARY USERS Submit request to us. (Takes 10 days)
- Not available in EZ-Borrow? SEMINARY STUDENTS contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request
INTRALIBRARY LOAN: Use for books at another Eastern University Library (Palmer Seminary, Esperanza, East Falls). (Takes 2-3 days)
- Distance learners may email the Reference Desk (email@example.com) for assistance.
|Watch how to use RAPID ILL|
Article & Book Chapter Requests
- Check to see if Eastern already owns the material (Use A to Z Journal List for the journal title or the Library Catalog for books)
- Gather all bibliographic information about the article or book; including ISSN or ISBN.
- Need helping locating the ISSN or ISBN?
--Go to http://www.worldcat.org/advancedsearch.
--Type the name of the journal or book on the second line labeled 'title', then click on 'search'.
--At the next screen, click on the journal or book name, then scroll down to the 'details' section.
--The fifth line is the ISSN or ISBN field showing the 8 digit (ISSN) or 10 digit (ISBN) number that you need.
- Submit online request using RAPID ILL. (Takes 48 hrs)
Need Help? Contact Us!
DeBlois Library Reference Desk