The F-1 Visa is a non-immigrant visa intended for persons who plan to enter the U.S. temporarily for the purpose of full-time study and return to their home countries following completion of their studies. As with all visas, there are regulations about how to apply for an F-1 visa, how to transfer to Eastern University if holding an F-1 visa from another school, and how to change visa status to F-1 if holding a different visa status in the U.S. The various topics below will help prospective students understand the process they must undergo to come to Eastern.
Contact Kathy Kautz deArango at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about:
- How to Obtain an F-1 Visa at a US Consulate
- How to Pay the SEVIS Fee
- Transferring to Eastern on an F-1 Visa
- Visa Information for Canadian and Bermudan Students
- Explanation about the Two-year Home Residency Requirement¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
- Changing from J-1 to F-1 and Waiving 212e