To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
- Apply to the College of Arts and Sciences. Online. Print. Reinstate.
- Official high school transcript. An official transcript may be submitted from your home school organization, from your local school district or from the approved homeschooling parent, depending on your state's requirements. ┬áThe final official transcript must include course titles, credits earned, grades for each year, and the date of high school graduation. ┬áThe transcript is official when it shows the date of issue and the school officer's name, title and signature.
- SAT or ACT scores. Submit score reports.
- Ability to Benefit Rule for Financial Aid Eligibility ┬áThe ACT is an approved test for homeschool students who need to meet the "Ability to Benefit" rule for financial aid eligibility.
- Reference from Director/Administrator of the homeschool program if applicable and/or from a professional person who knows you well. In addition to the professional reference, we recommend a reference from a youth pastor or pastor. We will not accept references from a relative.
- Official transcripts from any courses taken at a college or university
- Yearly evaluations from a qualified educator, if applicable
Materials should be submitted to:
Attn: Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Upon completion of these credentials, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, and you will be notified within 4-6 weeks of their decision.