- Apply for a PIN number (student and parent) at www.pin.ed.gov. This PIN number will serve as your electronic signature.
- Complete your FAFSA on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Use your PIN number to "sign your FAFSA on the web". Eastern University's School Code is 003259.Â Common FAFSA Mistakes.
- Visit www.studentloans.gov to complete both the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling.
To be eligible for financial aid, you must meet this criteria.
You will be sent an Award Letter that details your Financial Aid eligibility. Â For more information, please visit the Financial Aid Process page.
Â File your 2013-2014 FAFSA now at www.FAFSA.ed.gov.
Not sure if you need to file?
Yes, if you fit into one of these two categories:
- Students in traditional programs enrolling in courses in the Summer 1 2013, Summer 2 2013, Fall 2013, and/or Spring 2014 semesters
- Students in accelerated programs enrolled/enrolling in a term that begins on July 1, 2013 or after, including MYAP13