Dr. Walter Huddell
Associate Professor, Chair of Department, Engineering Adviser
B.A., The King's College; M.A.,West Chester University; M.A., Ph.D. ,Bryn Mawr College
- Teaches Calculus,Chaotic Dynamical Systems, Real Analysis.
- Research interests: Â functional analysis - perturbation theory, mathematical philosophy.
Mr. Mark Herman
B.S., M.A., Lehigh University; M.A., Villanova University
- Teaches Mathematical Ideas, Calculus, Problem Solving with Computers, Teaching of Mathematics.
Dr. Nicola McLallen
B.Sc, M.Sc., University of Natal; Ph.D., University of Illinois
- Teaches Discrete Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Abstract Algebra, Number Theory
- Research interests: Â algebra - finite group representation theory and cohomology.