Eastern University's Conferences service aids the university in event management and logistics in several ways. The conferences and event services also provide student employment opportunities and create an environment hospitality and outreach.
What is Conferences, Special Events, Scheduling, and Event Logistics?Â It is one department with many parts.
- University Wide Scheduling and Event Logistics
- Special Event Logisitcs such as Commencement, Homecoming, etc.
- Summer Conferences and Camps Coordination
- University Summer Outdoor Pool Management
- Turf Field Rental Mangement
- Member of the Student Development Team
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Phone: 1-888-889-7229 (toll free)
Mission Statement of Special Events, Conferences, Scheduling Department
The Special Events, Conferences, and Event Logistics Department serve the University and the greater community by providing daily, high quality, seamless event support. While assisting the University in the cultivation and formation of responsible, Christ centered individuals; we afford students the opportunity to engage with us in acts of Hospitality Ministry, and to create new areas of outreach, service, and development.
The Eastern University Conference office is a member of the: Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors - International.