Annual Giving Societies
Please consider supporting Eastern at one of these levels.
Acknowledges total annual support from July 1 through June 30.
- The 1925 Founders Society - $50,000 and above
- Walton Society - $25,000 - $49,999
- Trustees' Society - $10,000 - $24,999
- The Eagle Circle - $5,000 - $9,999
- President's Circle - $1,000 - $4,999
- Maroon and Gold Circle - $500 - $999
- Leadership Partner - $250 - $499
- Century Partner - $100 - $249
- University Partner - $1 - $99
The President's Circle
Supporters who commit to $1,000 or more annually to Eastern University are recognized as part of our President's Circle, Eagle Circle, Trustees' Society, Walton Society, or 1925 Founder's Society, respectively. Membership includes attendance at the annual President's Circle Dinner and invitation to special guest speakers.
Donors, who make a bequest in their Will, give funds for a Charitable or Deferred Gift Annuity, or name Eastern as a beneficiary of a Charitable Trust, will automatically become members of the George S. Claghorn Society.