How to Apply for Financial Aid in 3 Easy Steps
- Apply for a PIN number (student and parent) at www.PIN.ed.gov. This PIN number will serve as your electronic signature.
- Complete your FAFSA* online at www.FAFSA.ed.gov. Use your PIN number to "sign your FAFSA on the web". Eastern University's School Code is 003259. Here is a helpful FAFSA Resource,tips on Understanding the FAFSA as well as a list of Common FAFSA Mistakes.
- Visit www.StudentLoans.gov to complete both the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling.
To be eligible for financial aid, you must meet this criteria.
You will be sent an Award Letter that details your Financial Aid eligibility. For more information, please visit the Financial Aid Process page.
*File your 2014-2015 FAFSA after January 1, 2014 at www.FAFSA.ed.gov if you fit into one of these two categories:
- Students in traditional programs enrolling in courses in the Summer 1 2014, Summer 2 2014, Fall 2014, and/or Spring 2015
- Students in accelarated programs enrolling in a terms that begins on or after July 1, 2014, including MYAP14 and JNMY14