OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
1300 EAGLE ROAD
ST. DAVIDS PA 19087
(610) 341-5853 PHONE
(610) 341-1707 FAX
Associate Registrar for CCGPS: Kate Ralg (610) 341-4392 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Transcript Request Form To obtain an Eastern transcript you may mail your request to the Office of the Registrar at 1300 Eagle Road St. Davids, PA 19087. Or, you may fax it to (610) 341-1707. A downloadable form is available on our website. Requests should include: your name and former name, personal address and phone number, social security number, dates of attendance, and your actual signature. Include the full recipient address. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
* You may print you Academic Record (unofficial transcript) and your grades for any semester or session at Eastern University by visiting E-Net Student Services.
If you have questions regarding your transcript request, contact the Registrar's Office: (610) 225-5011.
Enrollment Verification Form To obtain an Eastern Verification letter you may mail your request to the Office of the Registrar at 1300 Eagle Road St. Davids, PA 19087. Or, you may fax it to (610) 341-1707. A downloadable form is available on our website. Requests should include: student’s full name, personal address and phone number, social security number, and the affected session. Include the full recipient address or fax number along with all other pertinent information, such as policy numbers. Your actual signature is required for processing. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. If you have questions regarding your enrollment verification request, contact (610) 341-5853.
Notification of a change of address/phone number should be forwarded in writing to Kate Ralg at email@example.com.
To change your name on your official records at Eastern University, you will need to submit to the Registrar's office the original documents (marriage certificate, court petition, divorce decree, etc). Photocopied or scanned copies of the original documents will NOT be accepted. You may bring the original documents to the Registrar's office or you may mail them to the Registrar's office. The Registrar's address is 1300 Eagle Road, St Davids PA 19087. The Registrar's office will make a copy of the original document and either hand the forms back to the student or mail them back to the student in regular US Postal mail. If a student would like to have the documents mailed back to them with a tracking number, the student must provide the self addressed, pre-paid envelope. All name changes must include Eastern University's change of Address, Phone, and Name form.
Where can I find my class schedule?
You can look up your schedule on myEastern at https://my.eastern.edu/ics
* Major Requirements are determined by the year the student declares his/her major These requirements will be reflected on the student’s online degree audit. This form should serve as the primary guide for course selection.
A Grade Report Request Form should be used if a student needs a grade for one particular class. A student who needs several grades or an entire transcript should complete the Transcript Request Form.
Students may calculate their major GPA by listing each course taken, its credits and letter grade. Multiply the credit hours and the letter grade point value for each course. Add the credits. Add the point values. Divide the total credits into the total point values. This gives you your GPA. For assistance, you may contact Kate Ralg at (610) 341-4392 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All hard copy requests need to be sent in writing, either by fax (610)341-1707 or by mail. We will mail out your grades within one week of receipt of your request.
You can visit myEastern and view your academic record to obtain the most up to date credit status.
All students are able to access their grades immediately through myEastern.
Before registering to take a course at another college, you need to submit a “Permission to take course work elsewhere” form available for download on our website or from your Assessment Advisor. Course descriptions must be included.
Contact Kate Ralg at (610) 341-4392 or email@example.com if you have any questions regarding an application to take course work elsewhere.
Instructors are expected to file grades within two weeks of the completion of the course. You may access your grades through myEastern.
1. Go to https://my.eastern.edu/ics
2. You will be prompted to enter your user name and password (the same for your Eastern e-mail account/case sensitive).
3. The Academics Tab
• Course Search- This allows the student to search for classes by course title, course code, faculty last name, course description, and term.
• Academic Information- This allows the student to see their faculty advisor and intended major(s).
• Degree Audit- This allows the student to view all their grades and classes on one convenient screen.
• GPA Projection- This allows the student to see how their grade point average would be affected by the current semester grades.
• My-1098 T Info- This allows the student to view their Tuition Statement Data.
• Forms- This allows the student to print out forms commonly used in the Registrar's Office. The following forms are available: Add/Drop, Change Name, Address, or Phone, Intent to Graduate, Undergraduate and Graduate Registration, Transcript Request, and Request to Withdraw.
4. The Student Records Tab
• Student Schedule- This allows the student to view their current and prior schedules.
• Class Schedule and Registration- This portal allows the students to register for courses and also to add and drop courses from their schedule. Please note that this feature only works during the registration period. Please contact the Office of the Registrar to find out when online registration is active.
• Course History- This allows the student to view all grades and classes in one convenient screen.
• ECS Immunizations- This allows the student to view their immunization records that were submitted to the Student Health Center.
• My Account- This allows the student to view their award notice and any documents still needed by the Student Accounts/Financial Aid Office. Students can view their bill and make payments through the Cash Net feature.
• Course Needs- This allows the student to view the courses they will need to complete their selected program.
• Grade Reports- This allows the student to display and print their grades for a selected Year and Term (a single session).
• Unofficial Transcripts- This allows the student to view and print out their GPA, session, cumulative statistics, and detailed course information by program and term.
5. To log out of myEastern, please select the logoff link.
For further assistance, please e-mail the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact Registrar's Office at 610 341-5853.
Undergraduate students who need to enroll in general studies should contact their Academic Advisor and complete the registration form. Upon completion of the form you may fax it to your Academic Advisor at 610-341-1468.
Once all degree requirements and financial obligations are met, your diploma will be mailed up to two months after the conferral date: January 31, March 31, May 31, August 31, October 31, December 31
Please contact Kate Ralg at (610) 341-4392 or email@example.com with your name, social security number, cohort number, Foundation course and where you need the letter sent. A letter verifying your attendance will be sent out within a week.
CLEP testing is listed in the college catalog, p. 79. Students should go online to collegeboard.com and look at the CLEP subject tests that the Educational Testing Service has devised. Each CLEP test is designed to test knowledge on a basic college course. A successful score is 50. Score reports must be sent to Eastern University (code 2220) for college credit to be awarded. Credit for the CLEP test is posted on the student's Eastern transcript and the course is considered fulfilled.
To withdraw from the program, you need to contact the Registration Coordinator at (610) 341-1391. For details concerning your options, you should consult your Student Guidelines. The newest versions of the guidelines are available on the web.