CCGPS Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is my bill due?
Bills are due by the beginning of each new session. Bills published after the start of the session are due upon receipt.
2. When do I receive my bill?
Eastern University sends an email alerting students when their bill is viewable through my.eastern.edu. (Eastern University does not send paper bills.)
3. How do I log into the EU portal and access my bill?
To access the EU portal follow these steps:
a. Log on to my.eastern.edu
4. What happens if I cannot pay my balance on time?
A Late Payment Fee of $110.00 is assessed to all semester-based student account balances that are not cleared at the start of the semester. Session- based students will be assessed $55.00 each session that the account balances have not been cleared at the start of the session. Each month that your account remains unpaid you will be accessed a 1.5% service charge until your balance is paid in full.
5. If I have a credit balance on my account, how do I apply for a refund?
You may receive a paper check refund. Paper check refunds are sent to your home address.
6. May I cash a personal check in the Student Accounts Office?
Yes, our office is able to cash your personal checks up to $75.00 each week day. (On the day that students receive federal work study payments, students may cash checks up to $150.00)
7. Do you accept credit card payments?
Credit card payments are accepted on the web. You may make your payments using your VISA, American Express, MasterCard and Discover credit card.