Students may have documents notarized between 11:00am and 5:00 pm, MondayÂ Â Â Â Â through Friday. Students should contact Student Accounts Office to confirm availability of notary. Cost is $5.00 per document.
Phone, email and Inquiries
Students may phone, email or visit the Student Accounts Office between 9:00am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Cash/checks- may be sent to the Student Account Office.
- VISA payments may be accepted by phone or in person directly by the Student Accounts Office representative
- CASHNet- Parents may submit checking or credit card payments through the portal. (Credit cards accepted: American Express, MasterCard and Discover only)
- Payment Plans- Administered by Sallie Mae. Links:
-Semester-based Undergraduate and Graduate Students
-Non-Traditional Students (Session based)Â
-Prior Balances (for previous students with outstanding balances)
Official Billing Statements and Invoicing Requests
Students requiring an Official Billing Statement (OBS) or an invoice must email the Student Accounts Office. Students are to specify a designated recipient. (Processing time: 3 to 5 business days).
Cashier/ Check cashing (students)
- Student organizations may obtain funds. There is a $200.00 limit for all Cash Advances
- Student pay checks â€“ChecksÂ may be cashed on pay day Fridays for up to $150.00
- Personal check cashing service is available between 9:00 am and 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Limit: $75 per day
Students may request a refund for accounts with overpayments. Students may request their refunds through CASHNet. Funds will either be sent to bank account number provided by the student or a paper check may be issued and sent to the address provided by the student.