EU Social Networks
Social Media

CAS Frequently Asked Questions

  1. When is my bill due?
    Bills are due by the due date listed on the bill.
  2. When do I receive my bill?
    Eastern University sends an email alerting students when their bill is viewable through my.eastern.edu. (Eastern University does not send paper bills.)
  3. How do I log into the EU portal and access my bill?
    To access the EU portal follow these steps:
    -  Log on to my.eastern.edu
    -  Select the "Student Accounts" tab
    -  Click on "Go to CASHNet."
    -  Click on "View Bills"
  4. How can I have the insurance charges removed from my bil?
    All students must have current and sufficient health insurance and are billed for the Student Health Plan. If you are currently enrolled in  an individual or family health insurance plan and do not need the insurance provided by EU (for which you have or will be billed), you must opt out of the EU program within the first two weeks, of enrollment each year. Please go to www.firststudent.com and submit the required information. Print out the confirmation that you successfully waived and the charge will be removed from your account. If you need assistance with completion of the waiver process, email studev@eastern.edu from your EU email account and they will assist you.
  5. What happens if I cannot pay my balance on time?
    A late payment fee of $110.00 will be charged to your account if your account is not paid in full by the due date on the bill. Each month that your account remains unpaid you will be assessed a 1.5% service charge until your balance is paid in full.
  6. Is there a payment plan?
    Eastern University Student Accounts has partnered with Higher One to provide the option of paying throughout the semester. The Higher One payment plan links are on the Student Accounts web page. While enrolled in a Higher One payment plan for your total remaining balance, you will not be charged the late payment fee or monthly service charges.
  7. If I have a credit balance on my account, how do I apply for a refund?
    You may receive either a paper check refund or an e-refund. Paper check refunds are sent to your home address. If you want an e-refund, go to the EU portal and provide your bank account information so that your e-refund can be deposited directly into your bank account. Please ensure that you accurately indicate your bank account information.
  8. May I cash a personal check in the Student Accounts Office?
    Yes, our office is able to cash your personal checks up to $75.00 each week day. (On the day that students receive student employment paychecks, students may cash checks up to $150.00.)
  9. Do you accept credit card payments?
    Credit card payments are accepted through CASHNet.  You may make your payments using your VISA, American Express, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.

Back to Top