Eastern University Tuition Remission Benefit:Â
Important information regarding your (or your dependent's) Tuition Remission Benefit
- Your approved Tuition Remission Benefit form is due 30 days before the beginning of your session or semester. Â Late forms will be accepted after the deadline but you may be subject to late fees and/or service charges on your student account.
- The Tuition Remission Benefit Program covers tuition only. Â You (or your dependent) are responsible for paying all other fees charged to your student account.
- Payment in full of your student account is due by the first day of your session or semester. Â Any balance due that is not paid by the first day of the session or semester is subject to service charges and/or late fees.
- You will be sent an email when your bill is available for viewing. Â Please do not ignore your bill. Â Please take the time to view your bill if you receive an email to do so.
TO VIEW YOUR BILL:
- Simply go to: https://my.eastern.eduÂ
- Next, enter your login information
- Click on the â€śStudent Recordsâ€ť tab to access the Student Accounts page
- To the right of the screen is a section labeled: Â â€śPay Using Cashnetâ€ť
- Click on â€śGo to CashNetâ€ť
- Go to the section labeled â€śYour Billsâ€ť, you may choose the most recent bill or statement by clicking â€śView.â€ť Â
- To make a payment, click on the link that says: â€śClick here to make a paymentâ€ť
Please contact the Human Resources Office at ext: 5812 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions about the Tuition Remission Program.
Please contact the Student Accounts Office at ext: 5831 or email@example.com for questions about your bill or student account.