2013's Special Guest & Presenters:
- Armond Mosley--inspirational speaker, coach, author of Rededication: A Story of Sex, Repentance and Restoration
- Wesley Proctor--Executive Administrator and Youth Pastor at Victory Christian Center, CEO of Wesley Proctor Ministries, Inc.
- Jack Redmond--national youth leader and trainer of youth workers, Founder & President of 4th Generation Ministries, Director of CHAMPION Youth Ministries
Other presenters include:
- Omar & Jeneen Barlow, Barlow Enterprises, Dating
- Teyne Crum, Delaware Valley Youth Ministry Coalition; Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
- Curtis Dunlap, Epiphany Fellowship Church; The Truth about Sex
- Alexander Evans, Church of the Savior; 4Mankind LLC; Making Good Choices
- Omar Fernandez, LIFENET; Authentic Freedom & Sexual Purity
- Napoleon Houser, Careview Community Church; Sexual Intimacy: Becoming One
- Beverly Ingelse, Diane Langberg, Ph.D. and Associates; Keeping Kids Safe in a Broken World
- Kimberlee Johnson, Eastern University; Tasker Street Baptist Church, Top 10 Relationship Mistakes
- Michael Johnson, World Gospel Mission; Tasker Street Baptist Church, The Real Deal on Sexual Health
- Marilyn Marsh, True Love Waits, Mom & Dad, U Need to Know
- Martina Mitchell, Chosen Generation Worship Center, Get Off the Cliff: Emotions on Overload
- Philip Monroe, Biblical Seminary; Preventing & Responding to Sexual Abuse in Christian Settings
- Yana Pagan, Esperanza College; I Know I'm Worth It
- Jack Redmond; 4th Generation Ministries; Pretty Poison
- Elaine Russo, HOPE Pregnancy Center; Living in the Abundance God Has for You
- Kenneth Steward, Careview Community Church, The 5 Lies
- Holly Wright, LIFENET; Daughters of the King
- Free HIV Testing provided by Esperanza Health Center
- Anointed Too (dancers)
- Kina the Prophetic Poet
O, YES! Philosophy/Theology
- God designed sex to be enjoyed between a man and woman in the context of marriage.
- Open and realistic dialogue about all sexual issues is needed and can be done in a constructive and loving manner. O, YES! provides a safe place for discussion.
- The conference is presented from a Christian worldview (which, contrary to popular belief, is not contradictory to a realistic worldview)
Center for Urban Youth Development
3300 Henry Avenue, 3 Falls Center
Philadelphia, PA 19129