Applying to the CSP
The application process for the College Success Program (CSP) can take a few months to complete. You are encouraged to apply early to Eastern University and to the CSP as spaces in the CSP are limited to 12 qualified students per academic year. Please note that the CSP Coordinator makes the final decision about acceptance.
Important information about the CSP application process:
- Prospective CSP students should be enrolled as full-time students (minimum 12 credits) in a traditional undergraduate baccalaureate program at Eastern University's St. Davids campus. (Part-time students may be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
- You may simultaneously apply to the university and to the CSP. However, the CSP Coordinator cannot act on your application to the CSP until your acceptance into an Eastern University traditional undergraduate baccalaureate program is confirmed.
- The application deadline for the CSP is February 15 of the year you plan to enroll. If space in the program remains available after the deadline, late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Completing the CSP application by your own hand is preferable. If handwriting causes a significant challenge, you may either type your responses or have someone complete the application for you.
- An in-person interview including you, at least one parent or legal guardian, and the CSP Coordinator will be scheduled after all the required CSP application materials have been received. The interview will last one to two hours.
- You will be notified of the CSP Coordinator’s decision by April 1 of the year you plan to enroll.
Note: Application to the CSP does not constitute a request for accommodations based on disability. Students wanting to make a formal request for disability accommodations should consult the document “Accommodations for Disabilities: Information for Students” for policies and procedures.
Required CSP Application Documentation:
- The CSP application: Download the CSP Application for Admission
- A comprehensive psychological, neuropsychological, psychiatric, or psychoeducational evaluation (or evaluations) documenting DSM diagnosis, cognitive functioning (including IQ and achievement indicators), and biopsychosocial information (preferably dated within three years of the CSP application)
- Most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP) and/or 504 Plan (if applicable)
For more information, contact Sharon Thompson, CSP Coordinator, at (484) 654-2378 or email@example.com
For more information about admission to Eastern University, contact Michael Dziedziak, Executive Director of Enrollment, at (610) 341-1376 or firstname.lastname@example.org