The CSP Eligibility Requirements
Prospective students must meet the following requirements to be considered eligible for admission to the CSP.
- Apply to and be accepted by Eastern University’s College of Arts and Sciences (CAS).
- Enroll as a full-time, undergraduate student in a CAS degree earning program.
Note: Full-time status is 12-18 credits per semester.
- Have a documented diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Possess the desire to interact with college-level material and engage in thoughtful academic dialogue.
- Possess the motivation to attend and participate in all scheduled classes, meetings, and activities; including those facilitated by the CSP.