Optimal Resume™ is offered by CCGPS Career Services as a supplement to the one-on-one assistance available to you. By combining our services with the practical tools and resources available in Optimal Resume, you are well on your way to a best-in-class resume, cover letter, or interview performance. Optimal Resume provides:
- Top-of-the-line resume and cover letter builders with hundreds of samples for specific resume sections
- A large collection of full resume samples in multiple industries and career levels
- An interactive interview practice module with video tutorial on specific questions
- A portfolio development module for showcasing documents, videos and links
- Easy creation of personal, career-focused websites
Reviews of resumes and cover letters may be requested by submitting your document in Optimal Resume's Review Center, or by attaching it in an email to Noelle Rosenblum email@example.com (Word document preferred). Please provide some information about your goals and any specific questions you have about your document. You may be contacted to discuss your situation further prior to the review. We can also provide reviews of multiple other career documents such as curricula vitae, reference lists and LinkedIn profiles.
CCGPS Career Services can provide four reviews annually per person per document type (e.g., resume, cover letter), time and availability permitting. For those who prefer to meet in person, appointments are available at the St. Davids campus, or by phone or Skype. Evening slots can be accommodated if needed, as schedules allow. For an appointment or other assistance, please call 484-581-1264.
OPTIMAL RESUME INSTRUCTION WEBINARS
Please join us for an Optimal Resume user orientation webinar featuring the advanced capabilities of Optimal 2.0! Webinars are half-hour introductions to the benefits and features of Optimal Resume. Just listen in to receive instruction on how to use the tool or take the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Webinars are offered on a variety of modules and topics and all are free. Some training webinars are accessible only to administrators of Optimal Resume. To ensure that you select a webinar open to students and alumni, click on the webinar title in the calendar and make sure webinar says "Job Seeker Training".
How To Join an Optimal Resume Webinar
We recommend joining the webinar 5 minutes prior to the webinar time.
1) Click on the webinar schedule link above.
2) Click the selected webinar and then click "View."
3) Click the registration link within the webinar description. Also, take note of the participant PIN# which you will need to enter.
4) Call the Conference Line phone number found in the webinar description and follow instructions.
You will then be in the webinar. The moderator should already be logged into training. If not, you will hear them address everyone once they are. He/she may give further instructions including how to mute your phone line, if desired. Enjoy!
For more information, contact CCGPS Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer