Admissions Requirements and Process
- Application: Completed and signed - Apply Online Now!
- Official transcript(s) from regionally accredited colleges or universities you attended. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf. Minimum GPA of 2.5 required.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences. Two references must be listed on the resume.
- Essay: In a 2-3 page essay, discuss your personal and professional goals and how an MBA from Eastern will help you to pursue them.
- Prerequisites: Some courses in the program require prerequisites in Accounting and Finance. These prerequisites may be fulfilled in a number of ways, including the option to enroll in an online course that runs concurrently with the rest of the program. Please submit an official transcript showing evidence of completion of any prerequisites. A grade of C or better is required to fulfill the prerequisite.
- International Students: Please see the Prospective International Students' First Stop website for information on additional admissions requirements.
Please submit all requirements to the Admissions Office via mail, email, or fax.
Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Email: email@example.com | Fax: 610-225-5601
For information on Financial Aid opportunities, visit the Financial Aid website.