- Masking will not be required while actively participating in athletic training sessions and/or while competing in a collegiate contest.
- Contact tracing will not occur while actively participating in a practice or competition.
- All athletic policies will be aligned with the latest CDC/NCAA/MAC recommendations and are fluid as new recommendations are made.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE:
1) Isolate for 5 days.
2) If symptoms are resolving or no symptoms for at least 24 hours, release on Day 6 and wear a mask for 5 more days (until Day 10). Then, athlete must go through a medical clearance with MD/AT Staff (see below).
All student athletes who have tested positive for Covid-19 (symptomatic/asymptomatic) will be required to perform the following before being cleared to play:
- Completed necessary isolation
- Have been symptom free for 24 hours
- Have clearance by a physician (cardiac clearance and any further testing will be up to the physician)
IF YOU WERE EXPOSED (CLOSE CONTACT TRACED) TO SOMEONE WITH COVID:
1) No quarantine but wear a mask for 10 days and get tested, if possible, on Day 5.
2) Monitor and if sick or suspect Covid-19 but do not yet have test results, isolate until test results known.
A) If positive, continue with isolation guidelines as above.
B) If negative, end isolation.