The Eastern Fund is a yearly campaign that runs during the University's fiscal year (July 1 - June 30). The Eastern Fund provides the University with the additional annual resources to meet the most important financial need of the University - financial aid and scholarships for our students. Make your online contribution.
A vital Eastern Fund honors Eastern University's past, strengthens its present and enables its future:
- Gifts to the Eastern Fund make an immediate impact by supporting the greatest need of the University.
- With generous Eastern Fund support, the University provides financial aid and scholarships that help attract and retain the most academically-talented men and women from around the world.
- Gifts to the Eastern Fund demonstrate your belief in the power of a Christ-centered, global-outreaching education that makes Eastern University number one in ways that extend far beyond national ratings.
- Alumni who make gifts to the Eastern Fund boost our alumni participation percentage. This is critically important in the acquisition of grants from foundations and corporations, which rightfully expect broad-based financial support, especially from alumni. Our alumni participation rate was 13.5% (2014-2015 fiscal year).
Alumni, Did You Know?
- Alumni Participation rates are one measure strongly noted by foundations, donors, and US News & World Reports for national/regional rankings.
- Joint Married Alum (JMA), count twice towards participation, no matter the size of their single gift.
We invite alumni, faculty/staff, parents, grandparents, and friends to support Eastern University and enable its pursuit of excellence for the next generation of Eastern students to Grow in Faith, Learn to Reason, and Help Bring Justice. Make your online contribution.