Return to Campus Policies
If you must leave campus for essential reasons (e.g. hospital, surgery, funeral, or wedding) during the day (meaning you did not spend the night), please follow this process. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have been in the hospital or urgent care, self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for 10 days and wear a mask.
- If you have surgery and are tested for COVID-19 prior to surgery, self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for 10 days and wear a mask.
If You Stay Off Campus Overnight, Please Follow This Process. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must provide a negative COVID-19 test result to the Health Center prior to you returning to campus. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please plan accordingly as the Health Center is closed during the weekend and results are reviewed on Monday by the Health Center.
- Test results should be faxed (610-341-5954) or scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- You are not permitted to enter the residence halls until cleared by the Health Center.
- Please self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for 10 days and wear a mask upon your return to campus.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE COVID-19 POLICIES CAN RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS BY STUDENT DEVELOPMENT.