If Residential Students Leave Campus for Essential Reasons (e.g hospital, surgery, funeral, or wedding) During the Day (meaning you did not spend the night), Please Follow This Process. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have been in the hospital or urgent care, self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days and wear a mask.
- If you have surgery and are tested for COVID-19 prior to surgery, self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days and wear a mask.
If Residential Students Stay Off Campus Overnight, Please Follow This Process. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must provide a negative Covid-19 test result to the Health Center, prior to you returning to campus. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please plan accordingly as the Health Center is closed during the weekend and results are reviewed on Monday by the Health Director.
- Test results should be faxed (610-341-5954) or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are not permitted to enter the residence halls until cleared by the Health Center.
- Please self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 for 14 days and wear a mask upon your return to campus.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE COVID-19 POLICIES CAN RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS BY STUDENT DEVELOPMENT.
- Isolation ends after day 10 for positive cases. Quarantine ends after day 7, with 2 negative test results (test must occur on day 5 and day 7).
- These policies are subject to change due to the nature of the pandemic.