Welcome faculty! Thank you for your participation in this special ceremony.
Important Details for Faculty
- Faculty must RSVP using the link below.
- Please plan to arrive with regalia to St. David's Episcopal Church no later than 1:30 p.m.
- Due to limited parking at the church we are requesting faculty, staff, and students to take the bus shuttle from Eastern's St. Davids campus.
- The buses will be picking up from lower McInnis lot near the HHC Door.
- After the Ceremony, the buses will return to campus as well as drop off at the reception. There will also be a bus leaving from VFMA at the end of the reception and returning to main campus.
- Please reserve your seat on the bus. RSVP is not required, but being used to ensure enough vehicles will be provided.
The Bus Schedule is as Follows:
Faculty and Delegates
Shuttle #1 at 12:45pm
Shuttle #2 1:15pm
Staff, Students, and other Guests:
Shuttle #1 at 1:45pm
Shuttle #2 2:00pm
After the Ceremony buses will take folks either directly to the reception at VFMA or return them to campus.
Buses will also be running from the reception site back to campus until 7:45 pm.
Please call Meggin Capers 610.341.5902 with any questions.