- Application: Completed and signed - Apply Online Now!
- Official transcript(s) from regionally accredited colleges or universities you attended. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf. Minimum GPA of 2.5 required.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences.
- Two Letters of Recommendation submitted with Eastern University recommendation forms from:
- Present employer (if applicable) and
- Professor or other person familiar with your vision, ministry, and your achievements both academically and professionally
Admissions Essays (Both questions must be answered and submitted electronically. Please include your name and page numbers on all documents. Each essay needs to be at least 500-600 words or more.)
Essay A: Explain your understanding of social impact, describing the relevant trends and why you are interested in this field. What personal characteristics, attributes, and experiences make you an ideal candidate for a graduate program in social impact? What do you lack that you would you like to receive from such a graduate program?
Essay B: Share with us the evolution of your interest in using business to address social needs in society. How has faith shaped your worldview and influenced your future objective to enact social transformation? Please include formative reading as well as significant experiences that have influenced your thinking over the years.
International Students: Please see the Prospective International Students' First Stop website for information on additional admissions requirements.
Please submit all requirements to the Admissions Office via mail, email, or fax.
Eastern University Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Email: email@example.com | Fax: 610-225-5601
For information on Financial Aid opportunities, visit the Financial Aid website.