Please carefully read the following admissions requirements to ensure you are eligible for the program.
- GPA 3.0 preferred with particular importance placed on the last two years of the undergraduate record. An applicant with a lower GPA may submit GRE or MAT scores to strengthen the application.
- Completion of two prerequisite undergraduate Behavioral Science courses (6 credits within the last 10 years - Grade C or above). CLEP exams will be accepted for Introduction to Psychology, Introduction to Sociology, and/or Human Growth and Development.
- Application: Completed and signed at admissions.eastern.edu
- Two Recommendations: One professional recommendation and the other academic. The professional reference must be from a present or past workplace supervisor and the academic from a college professor. The recommendations must be on our forms which you can download here. **If you have been out of school for more than 4 years, you can submit two professional recommendations.
- Official Transcript(s): Must be submitted for bachelor's degree and any institutions where prerequisites were completed. Complete and return the Request for Official College Transcript and the Admissions Office will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
- Current Resume
- GRE Scores: It is strongly recommended that applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement submit GRE scores to supplement their application.
After completion of the application process, selected candidates will be invited in for:
- An admissions interview with a faculty member.
- An on-site Writing Task.
- A review of your program of study.
After receiving your letter of acceptance you will need to:
- Register for classes.
- Submit a $150 tuition deposit.
* Please note, at least 4.5 credits must be taken per semester to qualify for financial aid.
Now accepting applications for August 2018 class start.
Early Application Deadline - January 2018
Final Application Deadline - June 2018