RN to BSN Admissions Requirements
- Download the RN to BSN Application Checklist
- Application: Completion and signed at admissions.eastern.edu.
- A current valid RN License
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better
- Official transcripts: Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
How to Submit
Please submit your admissions materials by mail, email, or fax:
Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696
Once accepted into the program, students must contact the director of the RN to BSN program as directed to plan your academic program. Returning RN to BSN students who want to complete their program must complete an online application and indicate they are a returning student in order to be registered through the readmission process.
For more information, please call 1.800.732.7669 or email email@example.com.