MBA in Management Admissions Requirements
- Application: Completed and signed - Apply Online Now!
- Official transcript(s) from institutionally accredited and endorsed by CHEA colleges or universities you attended. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf. Minimum GPA of 2.5 required.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences. Two references must be listed on the resume.
- Essay: In a 2-3 page essay, discuss your personal and professional goals and how an MBA from Eastern will help you to pursue them.
- International Students: Please see the Prospective International Students' First Stop website for information on additional admissions requirements.
How to Submit
Please submit all requirements to the Admissions Office via mail, email, or fax:
Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 610-225-5601