In order to apply for the Pennsylvania Department of Education's Autism Spectrum Disorders Endorsement Certificate, applicants must possess a valid PA Instructional I or II certificate. Graduate students may apply to the Autism Endorsement Program providing that they are enrolled in an area of study leading to an Instructional I or II certificate.
- Location/Delivery: Main Campus: St. Davids; Online
- Length: Average of 1 year (4 courses/12 credits)
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you.
- Courses are offered entirely online to accommodate your work schedule and lifestyle
- You are an integral part of our ethnically and culturally diverse community
- You benefit from small class sizes and individualized instruction
- Your classes are taught by knowledgeable faculty who are also actively working in the field
Eastern's Commitment to Autism Training
Eastern is passionate about serving those on the Autism Spectrum through our College Success Program and with the Devereux CARES Campus Transition Partnership. Students who hold a master's degree in education, counseling, or a related field may also be interested in our Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis which meets the educational requirements for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential and contains a Verified Course Sequence by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.