To be able to teach communication in a Pennsylvania (PA) public secondary school, students must hold a degree in communication or the equivalent. In addition to completing requirements in their major, they need to fulfill secondary education requirements. Observation and teaching in an approved classroom with guidance and evaluation is required.
- Delivery: Blended (combination of on-campus and online coursework)
- Length: Varies based on incoming credits and credit load per semester. Typically completed in 12-24 months.
- Start Dates: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you.