Admission to the MA in Health Services is based on the following:
- A baccalaureate degree from an institutionally accredited and endorsed by CHEA college or university. A GPA of 2.5 or above is preferred.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a computer-based score of at least 213, Internet-based score of 79 or official results of IELTS with a score of at least 6.5.
- International Student Applicants: Official Document and Transcript Requirements
Submit the following to the address below:
- Application: Completed and signed - Apply Online Now!
- Official transcript(s) from institutionally accredited and endorsed by CHEA colleges or universities you attended. Submit the Request for Official College Transcript and Eastern University will request your transcript(s) on your behalf.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences.
- Supplemental Essay: In a 2-3 page essay, discuss your personal and professional goals and how an MA from Eastern will help you to pursue them.
- Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations (DOLE)
Please submit all requirements to the Admissions Office via mail, email, or fax:
Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
Email: email@example.com | Fax: 610-225-5601