The Master of Arts in International Development equips and nurtures Christian development facilitators, leaders, and managers for work with a wide range of development organizations, missions agencies, and churches. The program serves students who feel called by God to work for justice, integrate faith and development theory, acquire and hone cutting-edge, practical skills, and deepen their understanding of the spiritual, social, economic, and cultural perspectives that impact social transformation around the world.
- Location/Delivery: Online with residencies in Rwanda, Africa
- Length: 32 credits, two years. Students participate in an annual 2.5 week residency in Rwanda in-person and complete the remaining 11 months online.
- Next Start: May
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU.
- Financial Aid: Discover our partnership grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you. We also invite students from the Global South to ask our enrollment counselors about scholarship opportunities!
- Practitioner model with an emphasis on skill development
- Integration of faith and theory
- Alumni base reaching over 85 countries around the world