Started in 2006, the Master of Arts in International Development is geared towards equipping and nurturing Christian development facilitators, leaders, and managers for work with a wide range of development organizations, missions agencies, and churches. The program targets those who feel called by God to work against poverty and injustice, enhance their theological and discipleship framework for development, acquire and hone the cutting-edge, practical skills required for this work, and gain a better understanding of the spiritual, social, economic and cultural perspectives that impact social transformation around the world.
- Locations: Main Campus: St. Davids ; Africa; Online
- Delivery: On-ground (St. Davids) or Blended Online Residency Format (St. Davids or Africa). See below for more details.
- Length: 32 credits
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today.
- Practitioner model with an emphasis on skill development
- Integration of faith and theory
- Alumni base reaching over 85 countries around the world
Full-Time and Part-Time Options
The 32-credit MA in International Development is offered in two delivery formats:
- Full-time Traditional Delivery: takes place on our main campus in St. Davids over the course of a traditional school year starting each fall semester. It includes a 3-6 month internship (field placement) in a developing country after the year of classroom work.