The Master of Science in Health Services Management allows students to further their careers as leaders in the health care industry. Students learn about current health care trends and issues and are provided with the opportunity to develop their leadership and communication skills. The program is taught by expert faculty who are actively working in managerial roles in the areas they are teaching.
- Locations: Main Campus: St. Davids | Harrisburg
- Delivery: On-ground
- Length: 18 months
- Enrolling New Students: Every 2 months
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you.
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply Online Today
- Benefit from the expertise and guidance of a preceptor in conducting research relevant to the student's individual personal and professional goals.
- Develop global, contemporary understanding of the health care systems and health care issues.
- Complete a Field Research Project, which invites students to engage directly and address real-world healthcare problems.
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, this MS not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound.
- Distinguished faculty, who are also health care practitioners, foster a professional learning environment with a Christian emphasis in areas of faith, reason, and justice.
- Make professional connections through our networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn.
- Gain access to an extensive Eastern alumni network in over 83 countries and in dozens of health networks in the Philadelphia area and beyond.