(for books chapters, please request the book using EZ Borrow)
Watch How to Use Rapid ILL
- Check to see if Eastern already owns the material (Use A to Z Journal List for the journal title)
- Gather all bibliographic information about the article; including ISSN.
- Need helping locating the ISSN?
- Go to http://www.worldcat.org/advancedsearch.
- Type the name of the journal on the second line labeled 'title', then click on 'search'.
- At the next screen, click on the journal, then scroll down to the 'details' section.
- The fifth line is the ISSN field showing the 8 digit (ISSN) number that you need.
- Submit online request using RAPID ILL. (Takes 48 hrs)
E-Z Borrow Login: Use for books NOT in our EU libraries. (Takes 2-3 days; EZ Borrow books may not be used by faculty for course Reserves, nor by students for course textbooks.)
Place a Hold: Use the catalog's Place Hold feature to request books from Warner lIBRARY.
*Distance learners may email the Information Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.