Certification in School Principalship (PK-12)
The School Principal Certification will lead you through new educational challenges and models, while building your capacity for strategic thinking and effective action. The program integrates internship experiences with those of the classroom, so that your entire program is field-based. The successful completion of this program will prepare students to administrate as a PK-12 Principal or Assistant Principal.
- Location: St. Davids; Online
- Delivery: Online
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: Learn more about our affordable tuition here.
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you.
- All online courses for student flexibility
- Field-based practice that challenges your thinking and creativity
- The integration of Christian faith and values
- A global and multicultural perspective on education
- Experienced faculty who combine theory and practice in their teaching
- Easily combined with the MEd in Multicultural Education
Applicants must have completed three years of satisfactory professional school experience and hold a PA current Instructional I or II certification before being admitted to the program.
PA Certification Requirements
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements before being recommended for a PA certification in their certification area.
- An exiting GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of course requirements
- Successful completion of PRAXIS II test
- Internship (360 hours) in their certification area
- 3 years of professional school experience (teaching, guidance counselor, etc.)
- PA Instructional I or II certification