What is Early Admission? Outstanding candidates may request admission to Eastern University in place of their senior year of high school. Application must be made by the end of the junior year.
To be considered for early admission, submit the following:
- Apply to Eastern University.
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- Reference: A written recommendation by the high school guidance counselor or principal is required and should include: an opinion as to why it is advisable for the applicant to enter college early; an assessment of the applicant’s emotional and social maturity; and a statement that specific college courses will enable the applicant to receive a high school diploma.
- A personal interview with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is also required. To set up an appointment, email the visit center.
- Optional essay question: After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University. Maximum one page. (Eastern University reserves the right to request an essay as a required credential of an application.)
Mail Materials To:
Attn: Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
When Will I Hear Back?
Upon completion of these credentials, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, and you will be notified within 4-6 weeks of their decision.