Prospective International Students

Who is Considered an International Student?

Non-US citizen requiring a F-1 or J-1 visa in order to study at Eastern University

Eastern is Ready to Work with You While You Attend!

  • Learn about Eastern's Office of International Student and Scholar Services
  • Review US Government Guide to studying in the United States