Welcome New Students!
We are so excited to welcome you to campus! For our new residential students, Move-in takes place on January 7th and 8th between 9 am and 4:45. Be on the lookout for information from our housing department in your Eastern email for more details.
For all new students joining us this spring, orientation will take place Monday, January 10th. The schedule is as follows:
- 9 am to 10 am: Campus Tour (Start at Admissions - Fowler Hall)
- 10 am to 11 am: Parent and Info Panel (Baird Library)
- 11 am to 12 pm: Billing, Financial Aid, and Registration Questions (the Hub) - Optional Activity
- 11 am to 12 pm: Residence Life Questions (Baird Library - Walton) - Optional Activity
- 12 pm to 1 pm: Lunch (Dining Commons)
- 1 pm to 3 pm: Activities with ResLife Staff and Fellow New and Transfer Students