There is so much to do on and around Eastern University's 90+ acre campus. The campus is nestled in the historic "Main Line" area, close to the St. David's train station (5 minutes) and a brief (20 minute) train ride into downtown Philadelphia. Eastern IS the ideal college location.
- Eastern is ranked 5th most beautiful Christian college campus in the world!
- 97% on Post-Graduation Report: Of the most recent (undergraduate) graduating class, a total of 97% are involved in post-graduate education, employed, or full-time volunteers within six months of commencement.
- Eastern's Student-Faculty ratio is 10:1
Explore The Area
THE HISTORIC MAIN LINE
- The King of Prussia Mall (8 minutes from Eastern) is one of the largest malls on the East coast.
- Downtown Wayne is walking distance from campus and offers a fun selection of restaurants, coffee shops, boutique stores and even a historic movie theater.
- Browse local Tourist Attractions