Admissions for Military Students
When completing your application, be sure to properly complete the fields that ask about your military status and benefits. This will help us provide the best possible service to you.
- Apply online. An admissions counselor will contact you to assist you with every step of the admissions process.
- Submit supplemental items per the guidance of your admissions counselor.
- Be sure to request your Joint Services transcript here or Community College of the Air Force transcript here along with your other supplemental items.
- Apply for military/veteran benefits. You can also contact the center for Military & Veteran Students (below) for help in navigating these benefits.
- Upon admission, complete course registration and verify with the VA or respective office that your benefits have been applied.
Questions? Contact Us
Nick Snyder, Director of Military Recruitment
610-225-5557 or email@example.com