Steps to Completing Your Application for Early Admission
To be considered for early admission, submit the following:
Early Admission is: Outstanding candidates who may request admission to Eastern University in place of their senior year of high school. Application must be made by the end of the junior year.
- Apply to Eastern University. Online. Print. Reinstate.
- Official high school transcript or official GED
- SAT or ACT score results
- Reference: A written recommendation by the high school guidance counselor or principal is required and should include: an opinion as to why it is advisable for the applicant to enter college early; an assessment of the applicant’s emotional and social maturity; and a statement that specific college courses will enable the applicant to receive a high school diploma.
- A personal interview with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is also required. To set up an appointment, email the visit center.
- Optional essay question:* After reading the mission statement of Eastern University, please describe how you see your talents, interests and abilities fitting into the mission of the University.
*Maximum one page. Eastern University reserves the right to request an essay as a required credential of an application.
Upon completion of these credentials, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, and you will be notified within 4-6 weeks of their decision.
Materials should be submitted to:
Attn: Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087