- Already Accepted? Information for Accepted Students
- Already Deposited (Committed)? Information for Deposited Students
Application Steps Toward Admittance
Start your journey in becoming an Eastern Eagle! Eastern's Undergraduate Admissions Department receives applications on a rolling basis throughout the year. Prospective Students can apply through the Eastern Online Application or by printing the application.
97% on Post-Graduation Report
Of the most recent (undergraduate) graduating class, a total of 97% are involved in post-graduate education, employed, or full-time volunteers within six months of commencement.
Step-by-Step Guides Toward Completed Applications
- First Year Applicants, also includes Homeschool and Early Admission applicants
- Transfer Applicants
- International Applicants
Do I need to submit test scores to apply to Eastern University?
Students are not required to submit test scores in order to be admitted into Eastern University. However, in order to be considered for our top academic scholarship or to be considered for certain majors (including Nursing), a test score is required with your application. (Eastern University reserves the right to request test scores from any applicant when additional information to make an admissions decision is needed.)
Different Ways to Apply
Print out Admission Materials
Monitor Your Application status
- Check on YOUR Admission Status after applying through my.eastern.edu. You will receive access to my.eastern.edu shortly after applying.
Re-Enroll at Eastern
Admittance Criteria for Undergraduates
Eastern University expects prospective students to have followed a college preparatory curriculum in their secondary education, including courses in humanities, mathematics, laboratory sciences and social studies. The University will consider prospective students for admission based on the following criteria:
- SAT combined critical reasoning and mathematics subscores (400 to 1600) of at least 1000, or ACT composite score of at least 20
- graduating in the top 50% of one’s high school class
- letters of reference indicating a strong likelihood of succeeding at Eastern
- a personal essay responding to the Mission and Faith Statement of the University
Prospective Students who do not meet the above standards but are highly motivated are invited to apply and may be asked to come to campus for an interview and placement testing before an admissions decision is made.