High School Completion
Students must provide one of the following documents that indicate their high school completion status at the beginning of the 2017-2018 year:
- A copy of a high school diploma.
- A copy of a final, official high school transcript that shows the date when the diploma was awarded.
- A copy of a General Education Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript.
- An academic transcript that indicates the student successfully completed at least a two-year program that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelor's degree.
- A copy of a secondary school completion credential for homeschool (other than a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent) if state law requires homeschooled students to obtain that credential.
- A transcript or the equivalent, signed by the parent or guardian of a homeschooled student, that lists the secondary school courses the student completed and documents the successful completion of a secondary school education in a homeschool setting.
Please send the information to the Financial Aid Office- email@example.com or via fax 610-225-5651.