SALT is an online financial literacy and student success program that teaches students to manage their time and money wisely while they are in school and after graduation. Topics include:
- Financial aid and paying for college.
- Managing academics and personal life.
- Credit and money management.
- Preparing for life after college.
- Personal finance and academic success for graduate and professional students, and married students.
Visit SALT's website for more information and to set up your account.